It is with great pleasure that we invite you to attend The World Congress on Advanced Treatments and Technologies in Skin Cancer (Skin-Cancer2019)
which will take place 4-5 April 2019
in Vienna, Austria
will review and focus on the recent advancements in the diagnosis, treatment and management of various skin cancers such as basal and squamous cell carcinomas, melanoma, merkel cell carcinoma, cutaneous lymphomas and other rare skin cancers.
The Congress will welcome oncology professionals, skin cancer specialists, treatment experts, CRO’s, industry leaders and other experts to the majestic city of Vienna.
The congress will focus on the following key areas:
- Prevention of skin cancer
- Update on Non-melanoma skin cancer
- New treatments for melanoma
- Dermoscopy of skin cancer,
- Skin cancers in organ transplant recipients
- Tumors of the nail unit
- Mohs surgery for skin cancer
- Surgical pearls for reconstruction after skin cancer removal
- The carcinogenic field
- New and emerging treatments for skin cancers of the head and neck
We hope you will join us at Skin-Cancer2019
Looking forward to see you at the meeting!
Prof. Dr. Joseph Alcalay